The pandemic is certainly making things more difficult, romance-wise. I think we’re all grateful we won’t have to attend any weddings this summer, but it would be nice to at least know there are some budding romances in the works.
So, to aid in that quest and make sure the church lobby is full of little feet when we can finally attend again, the Daily Bonnet has compiled this list of helpful pick-up lines, specifically tailored for use in these trying times.
- “I’d love to get within six feet of you!”
- “You look like a woman who could use some toilet paper!”
- “Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”
- “I’d like to flatten your curve!”
- “Your nose looks incredible in that face mask!”
- “Hey, now that hockey’s cancelled, what are we going to do all evening?”
- “I want to be the mother of your quarantine babies.”
- “Can I be phase one of your reopening plan?”
- “I’d do anything for you! Even drink bleach!
- “Did I ever tell you I’m a front-line worker?”